Weddings

Clemons-Fischer

Danielle Alison Clemons, formerly of Potomac, and Eric Nathaniel Fischer were married on July 2 in the back yard of the home of the...

Here are ways you can make the best of your wedding plans

Wedding postponement wine glasses. Decorative protective masks. These are signs of our COVID-19 pandemic-tainted times. What to do about the already planned wedding? Postpone?  Cancel?...

Here’s what my friends were doing when they weren’t having weddings

When 2020 began, I was looking forward to attending five weddings with my boyfriend, Noam. We had plans to travel from D.C. all over...

Goodstein-Kelly

Emily Goodstein and Ron Kelly got married on October 27, 2019. Their wedding was a quirky blend of Tex-Mex, social media coverage, Prince quotes,...

It takes work and intention to make hair look natural

By Anna Lippe Braid, half-up or chignon? Vintage-style curls or smooth waves? Wreaths, tiaras, hair pins or leaf crowns? And you thought choosing the groom...

STREITFELD-ROLAND

Linda Topping Streitfeld and Neil Roland were married Sept. 22 at Rockwood Manor in Potomac. Rabbi Gilah Langner presided over a traditional ceremony that...

Ringing in new trends

Diamonds may be a girl’s best friend, but how they’re mounted on rings is still up for discussion. We’ve spoken to some experts about...

Humanistic weddings take God off the guest list

At Humanist weddings, couples often take the traditional marriage format and spin it into something more personal.

Don’t be faddish when choosing a wedding band

When it comes to wedding bands, one size definitely doesn’t fit all — and neither does one color, metal or stone. And while there...